Love it or hate it, there’s no doubt that TikTok is big and getting bigger.
Just a few short years after its launch, TikTok has become the most downloaded social app in history and now boasts more than 800 million active users worldwide, with the majority checking their feeds multiple times each day.
And while TikTok advertising isn’t as popular as Instagram and Facebook, brands as diverse as the NBA, Skittles, Fenty Beauty, BMW, and the Washington Post have successfully engaged its massive audience to win a significant leg-up over their competition.
As one of the first agencies to join the platform’s beta program, we’re big believers in the power of TikTok ads. Whether you’re a small business with a limited budget or interested in mounting a long-term campaign, our digital marketing specialists have the JUICE to optimize every one of your TikTok Advertising dollars and deliver the maximum return on your investment.
TikTok Advertising: Unleash Your Brand’s Creative Side
The unprecedented virality of TikTok videos has irrevocably altered the digital marketing landscape. Not only is TikTok more popular than Twitter and Snapchat, but it’s also less clogged with ads than its more mature rivals.
TikTok Advertising allows any business – large or small – to unleash its creative side to grow its bottom line. And while the channel is a must for brands targeted towards GenZ, more and more Millennials, GenXers, and even Boomers log on to TikTok every day.
Once you’ve combined TikTok’s massive reach with the app’s versatile ad formats, it becomes spectacularly easy to engage millions of potential customers around the world through creative and meaningful brand content:
- TikTok TopView Ads appear as the first in-feed video three seconds after a user opens the app. TopView ads also take up the full screen, feature up to 60-seconds of video with auto-play and sound, and include a custom link.
- Brand Takeover Ads appear full-screen as soon as a user opens TikTok. They’re instantly engaging, can’t be missed, and include a link to direct potential customers. This format is an excellent option for any company looking to raise brand awareness on a gigantic scale.
- In-Feed Ads allow businesses to integrate brand content in a user’s “For You Page.” By including multiple call-to-actions, you’ll encourage prospective customers to shop, download your app, or visit your website straight from TikTok.
- Branded Effects Ads are similar to Snapchat Lenses and allow marketers to create custom-made sharable stickers, filters, and special effects. TikTok Branded Effects can go viral organically, or advertisers can encourage users to create content using a custom filter in exchange for a shoutout or prize.
- Branded Hashtag Challenges grant TikTok users the ability to participate and create content around your campaign theme. To get their Challenge Hashtag trending, advertisers can either team up with popular TikTok creators to encourage their followers to get on board or pay to have the challenge appear on the app’s Discover banner.
Like Facebook and Instagram, TikTok is also a powerful platform for Influencer Marketing. But while Instagram videos utilize heavy editing, professional studio lighting, makeup, and camera work, TikTok users share experiences in the raw, making for more relatable and authentic Influencer content.
An Entrepreneur’s Approach to Viral Content Creation
A near-endless array of unique communities and content niches make TikTok Advertising a no-brainer for any brand looking to boost awareness, engagements, and conversions in a really big way. But far too many businesses either overlook the platform entirely, assume it’s not for them, or lack the resources and expertise to create the kind of engaging branded content that goes viral on TikTok.
As entrepreneurs, we’ve each started and sold several companies before getting together at JUICE. We’re passionate about digital marketing because we’ve witnessed first-hand the havoc a poorly conceptualized advertising strategy can inflict on a business. And we have absolutely no patience for the conventional approaches that have held our clients back in the past.
Because we take our work personally, we’ll treat your company as we would our own. We know every marketing dollar counts and become every bit as frustrated (if not more so) with disappointing conversion rates and overspending as you probably do.
When you partner with JUICE, you’re tapping the power of multiple brains with literally decades of collective experience helping brands thrive in today’s increasingly competitive digital world. After years of experimentation, we’ve figured out how to leverage TikTok and other social media apps for long-term, scalable growth.
The results we deliver are nothing short of remarkable.
If you’re ready to put our TikTok Advertising knowledge to work, we’d love to talk and learn more about how we can help you grow your business.