What if you could direct digital ads towards consumers as they shop near your physical location or at a competitor’s store? Or while they’re attending a local sporting or cultural event?
Now imagine what that could do for your brand and your bottom line.
It might sound like something from a science-fiction movie. But in the age of the smartphone, location-based mobile advertising that allows your business to target individuals on a hyperlocal, granular level is a reality.
It’s called Geofencing, and it’s very cool. It’s also incredibly effective.
Not only do consumers use smartphones to find location-based information all the time, but they’re also more likely to buy from mobile apps that customize info based on their location.
Why should you take advantage of Geofencing? Well consider:
- Mobile ads with Geofencing have double the click-through rate.
- 3 out of 4 consumers will complete an action after receiving a message as they approach a specific location.
- Most love receiving location-specific coupons and offers right on their phones.
- Location-based advertisements are 20 times more effective at generating returns than traditional banner ads.
If Geofencing is new to you, or you’ve tried in the past but were less than impressed, JUICE can help you mount a location-based campaign calculated to inspire customer loyalty, improve user engagement, and get your brand in front of consumers genuinely ready to buy.
Geofencing: How Businesses Can Corral Their Customers.
The vast majority of Americans – from GenZ’s to Boomers – have a smartphone. That means a GPS device right in their pocket knows their precise location at any given time.
Geofencing takes advantage of this technology by allowing you to draw a virtual fence around any geographical location – stores and restaurants, schools and colleges, event venues, even entire neighborhoods, and shopping malls. Smartphone users who enter this “conversion zone” while their location services are active will be eligible to receive your advertisements for the next 30 days.
Say you’re a restaurant located in your city’s theater district. You can place a Geofence around the venues closest to your location and target theatergoers before and after the show.
Best of all, you get to choose exactly when your Geofencing ads go out. Does your physical location see the most foot-traffic during weekday lunch hours? Set your campaign to run Mondays through Fridays from Noon to 2:00 p.m.
All the major social media platforms — Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter — offer geofencing capabilities, as do Google and Bing. You can also send Geofencing ads through your own and third-party apps.
What a Virtual Fence Can Do for Your Brand
How can you use Geofencing to grow your business? The possibilities are virtually endless.
- Drive Visitors to Your Physical Location: Add Geofences around airports, hotels, tourist attractions, and special events to convince visitors to stop by your physical location.
- Improve Customer Service: Send a notification asking visitors to complete a survey after they’ve left your location. Their feedback will help you improve your overall customer experience.
- Intercept Customers at Competitors’ Locations: Add a Geofence around your competitors’ locations and promise customers a better offer if they visit your store.
- Remarket to Previous Customers: Target loyalty programs or special offers to customers who’ve already visited your store or engaged with your website or mobile app.
- Optimized Data and Analytics: Geofencing provides real-time data on everything from ad impressions and views to conversion zone visits. With this data at the ready, you can quickly identify what’s working and what’s not, and tweak your campaign accordingly.
Geofencing Programs to Give Your Business a Competitive Edge
At JUICE, we think every business should invest in Geofencing. But running an effective campaign – from ad design to analytics – takes a lot of time that you probably don’t have.
We’re all entrepreneurs who’ve each started and sold several companies. We know what it takes to run a business, and we know just how quickly a thrown-together campaign can sink a brand. We understand that you must make the most of every marketing dollar, and we have no patience for uninspiring and aimless ads that deliver little return on your investment.
When you partner with JUICE, you’ll be drawing on the power of multiple minds with decades of experience in the digital marketing world. We’ve spent years experimenting with location-based advertising and have the know-how to create and manage engaging campaigns that will give your business a competitive edge, drive sales and revenue to new heights, and position your brand for sustainable long-term growth. We’re confident you’ll find our results nothing less than impressive.
If you’re ready to put our expertise to work, we’d love to talk and learn more about how we can help you grow your business.