Press Release Copywriting
Even in today’s internet-dominated marketplace, the traditional media coverage inspired by a well-crafted press release can still provoke significant interest in your brand.
In fact, journalists everywhere continue to rely on press releases for leads and story ideas, with 60% favoring brand-provided releases to other informational sources, including company blogs, websites, and social media pages. Their knack for generating high-authority backlinks and direct click-throughs from interested consumers has also made online press releases an essential component of any effective digital marketing strategy.
But for a release to go viral and generate the kind of positive exposure every brand craves, it must be written from journalists’ point of view, provide a compelling news angle around which they can craft a story, and offer something their audience will find meaningful and beneficial.
As a full-service and integrated digital marketing agency, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses gain mass exposure and favorable awareness by fashioning newsworthy press releases that establish our clients as industry experts. Whether you need a quick response to an emergency or are looking to launch a long-term promotional campaign, our Press Release Copywriters have the JUICE to build buzz around your brand and represent your business in the best possible light.
What Can a Press Release do for Your Business?
Now that we can access news 24/7 through the internet, television, and radio, issuing a press release to announce a product launch, promote an event, or highlight accomplishments might seem a bit, well, old school.
But the fact is, there’s still a place for well-written, well-timed, and well-positioned press releases in just about any marketing and communications strategy, especially if you’re looking to:
- Seize Attention: Journalists love a scoop, and reaching out proactively with a well-written and exciting release highlights both your company’s credibility and your professionalism with the media contacts who matter.
- Increase Traffic to Your Website: Online press releases got a bad rep a few years ago, thanks to “black hat” operators who spammed the internet with poorly written, keyword-stuffed, and transparently promotional releases that served no other purpose except to boost search engine rankings. While that’s not going to work today, a journalistic press release with a compelling and newsworthy angle will still get the search engines’ attention and entice readers to learn more by visiting your site.
- Reach an Audience of Millions: Thanks to online distribution services, a press release can get your business featured on most major digital and media channels, including Google News, MarketWatch, Reuters, Yahoo! News, Forbes.com, and BusinessWeek, positioning your brand as a credible source of information and expertise to a potential audience of millions.
- Generate Additional Content: A press release doesn’t have to be your final word on a topic. In fact, the subject addressed in your release can generate additional content for blog posts, marketing emails, guest-authored articles, and social media posts, potentially driving your online messaging strategy for weeks.
- Present Clear Facts: If your brand becomes caught up in controversy or the subject of negative publicity, a well-written and factual press release sets the record straight and presents your side of the story to the public in a highly credible way.
- Manage Your Online Image: The Internet offers consumers various means of commenting on your products and services, and those interactions will help shape public perception of your business. Issuing a newsworthy press release allows you to control the conversation around your brand and counteract any negative internet chatter.
Our Press Release Copywriters Know What Makes a Good Story
Every business needs to win the confidence of the consumers it serves.
And while an attractive website, informative blog, and engaging social media presence are crucial to effective digital marketing, press releases – and the traditional media coverage they garner — remain a potent tool for building your brand’s image and positioning your company as an industry authority.
Our seasoned copywriting team knows what makes a good story and are masters at crafting polished, SEO-friendly press releases that not only catch the eye of overloaded reporters and editors but also win attention from the search engines. From compelling headlines that grab readers’ interest to a content structure that highlights essential facts, our PR gurus will communicate your news to the world in a way that encourages positive publicity, captures a broader audience, and aligns with your business goals.
Before getting together at JUICE, we were all entrepreneurs who had each started and sold several companies. Because we know from experience just how quickly a brand’s reputation can take a hit in today’s fast-paced digital world, we view Press Release Copywriting as a cornerstone of effective messaging.
We understand that your marketing dollars are precious, and we promise to treat your business as we would our own. We become just as frustrated as you do – if not more so – when any promotional investment fails to pay off, and we and have no tolerance for the lazy approaches — weak news angles, shallow subject matter, and lackluster writing — that might have held you back in the past.
When you partner with JUICE, you’re leveraging the power of multiple minds with decades of combined experience helping brands succeed in the internet marketplace. After years of experimentation, our digital copywriters have figured out how to craft substantial and worthwhile press releases that deliver a first-rate return on investment.
We think you’ll find the results nothing short of amazing.
If you’re ready to put our skills to work for you, we’d love to talk and learn more about how we can help you grow your business.